Did you know?
- 1 in 5 Canadians (men and women) over the age of 35 is affected by overactive bladder (OAB).
- OAB is a real medical condition and not just a natural part of aging.
- The symptoms of OAB include urinary frequency, urinary urgency, and may include nocturia (waking up to urinate 2 or more times at night) and urge incontinence (the leaking of urine).
- Many sufferers never get treated due to embarrassment or misconceptions about the condition.
Our webcast is the perfect medium for you to get answers. We've brought together two experts on bladder control:Urologist, Dr. Piercey, and Nurse Continence Advisor, Dr. Jennifer Skelly. Between them, the experts will show different perspectives on the issues - so you can find solutions that fit your life.
Minimum Specs - Windows
To view this webcast, you must be using Internet Explorer (version 5.0 or higher) or Netscape (version 4.7 or higher) as your internet browser. You must also have Windows Media Player 6.4 or higher installed.
- 200MHz Intel® PentiumŪ MMX processor or equivalent
- 64MB of RAM
- 28.8Kbps modem - audio only
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- colour video display card
- Window 98SE, ME, 2000, XP or Vista operating system